Looking for a rewarding career working with animals? Want the satisfaction of helping homeless animals return to their original homes or find new homes? Join the team that is working for animals! Full time and part time positions, 7 days a week.
Many of our full time positions work 4-day, 36-hour weeks, usually including one weekend day. Full time positions receive the following benefits:
- Medical insurance after 60 days with a portion of the premium paid by HOV
- Dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance after 60 days (if medical insurance is accepted) with all of premium paid by employee
- 4-8 recognized holidays per year (depending on position)
- Up to two weeks of vacation and one week of paid personal time per year after completing six months of employment
- Free wellness care for your personal pets after 90 days
- Personal pets may come to work subject to certain rules
- Simple IRA retirement plan with up to 3% match by HOV after two years of employment
Vacancies will be posted below whenever Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter has an opening. Can’t wait for an opening? Send us your application and a resume, together with a cover letter describing the position you are seeking. We will keep it on file until we have an opening. All applicants must fill out an application.
Current Job Openings:
No positions are available at this time.