Strategic Plan for 2008-2013
Heart of the Valley Inc. (HOV) approved a new five-year strategic plan in May 2008. The focus of this strategic plan is to enable HOV to become one of the premier resource centers in the northwestern United States for dogs and cats, their owners and the people who care about them. This will only be accomplished by continuous incremental improvements in all HOV does, striving at all times for operational excellence in every aspect of the organization.
Goals for 2008-2013
- Develop, expand and strengthen programs that enhance animal care and adoptions
- Develop, expand and strengthen programs that assist the owners of pets and the greater community
- Complete the new facility and campus with a plan to maximize use of the entire campus
- Engage and retain excellent board and staff members
- Strengthen the financial stability of the organization